A skill is the ability to do something.
A skill is based on knowledge, using the knowledge and mastering the knowledge. In French: savoir, savoir faire, savoir être.
Understand that a skill is more than knowing. A skills involves action, doing.
Knowledge is has no value without action to be tested.
Depending on the level of knowledge of the participants we train and coach the following fields or subjects:
- The GROWTH coaching process
- Team working and team building
- Planning, strategy
- Project management
- Digitization of the organization
- Online document sharing
- Effective meetings
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Analyse of needs
- How Negotiate, how to convince.
- Marketing, new markets, innovation.
- Critical analysis
- Strategy and partnership
- The organizational structure
- Effective communication
- Critical thinking
- The leadership
- Being proactive
- Being flexible
- Stress management
- Conflict management
- How to give feedback
- Multiculturalism in teamwork
- How to delegate
- Digital Coaching:
- How to note? mind map
- How to communicate? WhatsApp, Email
- Contact management, networking
- Google search
- Data collection and registration
- SME mapping
- Multiculturalism, difficult conversations
- Work-life balance